2. Definitions. In these Terms:
“User” means any person or entity that accesses or uses our wervices in any way, whether or not they register for an account, including you.
Content” means any and all content we provide through our website (images, text, information, data, audio, video, graphics, computer code, software, and other material) including Content licensed from a third party.
“Services” means our website.
3. Basic terms:
i. Subject to these Terms, you may access and view Content within our Services for your own personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the normal functionality and restrictions of our Services. Please note that Content covers a wide range of art and subject matter, is generally uncensored, and may include nudity or other visual or written material that some people may consider offensive or inappropriate for children and minors. If you allow your child or anyone else to use your computer or other device, it is solely your responsibility to prevent them from accessing any Content that you think is or may be inappropriate for them.
ii. You are responsible for providing any equipment (such as computers or mobile devices) and network access necessary for you to use our services or communicate with us at your own cost.
iii. You may use our services only as permitted by law. You are not allowed to use our services if you are a person under the age of eighteen (18).
v. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, and you agree that we may communicate with by email. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You agree that all notices we provide to you by email will be considered received by you on the day that we send them. If you provide us with an email address, you agree that we are not responsible for any automatic filtering that you or your network provider may apply to any email that we send to the email address you provided. If at any time you would like to withdraw your consent to receive emails, contact us at email@example.com, however it is understood and agreed by you that if you withdraw consent, you may not be able to participate in all Services offered.
vi. Except as expressly permitted by these Terms, you must not reproduce, distribute, adapt, modify, translate, create derivative works from, publish or otherwise use any Content in any way without express prior written permission from us or (as applicable) the appropriate third-party rights holder. Any commercial exploitation of any image or other Content without express prior written permission from us or (as applicable) the appropriate third-party rights holder, including any commercialized reproduction, distribution, publishing, or creation of derivative works, is strictly prohibited.
4. Exhibition. Our Services include the online exhibition ‘CHEAPART Αthens 2020’ hosted at the theculturechannel.com, (https://theculturechannel.com/space/cheapartathens2020/) where the user may view the work of the participating artists. Our website theculturechannel.com provides the email link (firstname.lastname@example.org) of exhibition organiser (CHEAPART), next to the artwork. The user expresses his/her interest for more information regarding the artwork. CHEAPART then forwards the contact information directly to the artist without having any implication with the selling process which is only between the artist and the interested buyer. CHEAPART restricts its communication in sending a typical reply email to the interested party, thanking him/her for taking interest in the exhibition and theculturechannel platform. Our Services also include features that enable users to contact and communicate with us about the work of the participating artists.
5. Restrictions. Our Services are based in EU. If you are located outside EU, you agree to ensure that your access to and use of our services complies with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations.
You agree that you will not (and will not attempt to, or assist or encourage any other person or entity to):
submit, post, publish or otherwise provide any User Content on or through our Services, or take any other action in connection with our Services (whether online or offline), that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates the rights or intellectual property of any third party, including any copyright, moral right, trademark right, trade secret, patent right, privacy right, publicity right, or contractual right: (ii) violates (or encourages any conduct that would violate) any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation, including any tax law, consumer protection law, or law governing the export or import of data, goods, services or software; (iii) is deceptive, misleading, fraudulent, defamatory, libelous, abusive, harassing, discriminatory, hateful, malicious, inciting of violence, threatening, sexually explicit, or obscene; or (iv) impersonates or misrepresents your relationship with any person or entity;
use our Services to list, market, offer for sale, or sell goods or services without our express prior written permission;
use our Services or any Content in connection with posting or distributing spam or other unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, promotional messages, or bulk electronic communications;
collect information about Users or send marketing email or other promotional communications to Users without their consent;
access our Services by any means other than the interface and instructions that we provide;
breach, disable or circumvent any security or authentication measures on or in connection with our Services;
interfere with the normal operation of our Services or the access of any User, including transmitting any viruses or harmful code, flooding our Services with excessive requests or traffic, or taking any other action that creates (in our sole estimation) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or systems;
adapt, modify, create derivative works from, or redistribute any of our Services without our express prior written permission;
use any trademark, service mark, product name, logo or URL in any way that incorrectly suggests our affiliation with or endorsement of any person, entity, event, product or service;
6. Other Links and Websites. Our Services may include links and features that enable you to access other websites or services, and other websites or services may include links to our Services. Such links are for convenience only and do not constitute or imply any endorsement, warranty, or assumption of liability of any kind by us with respect to any such websites or services, or any information, materials, goods or services on or available from any such websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that APART are not responsible and will not be liable for: (i) the accuracy or availability of any such websites or services; or (ii) any information, materials, goods or services on or available from any such websites or services.
7. Liability. APART shall be liable only for wrongful intent and gross negligence.
8. Ownership. All Content of this website is owned by APART or by third parties who have licensed their Content to us, and is protected by copyright laws, trademark laws, and/or other proprietary rights and laws.
9. Jurisdiction. The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes shall only be the business seat of APART.
10. Changes. We reserve the right to change, modify, add, remove or discontinue any and all of our Services and Terms in whole or part, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, at any time at our sole discretion. All changes to these Terms will be effective when posted on our Services, or at such later date as may be specified in the updated Terms. By continuing to use our Services after any changes to these Terms become effective, you agree to such changes and the updated Terms.We will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages or losses of any kind resulting directly or indirectly from any changes made by us to these Terms, including any loss of business or the ability to use any product, service or Content.